FS: Pizza Box Football

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      I've found myself with several extra copies of Pizza Box Football.

      I have about 7 copies available, all in shrink, which I am selling for
      $10 or will trade for anything on my BGG wishlist:

      http://tinyurl.com/2x5qdo

      Please contact me off list to purchase.

      For those few of you who I've talked to separately, I still have your
      copy set aside, should you still want it.

      Tami
    • Tami
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Tami" <yatcher@...> wrote:

        > I've found myself with several extra copies of Pizza Box Football.
        >
        > I have about 7 copies available, all in shrink, which I am selling for
        > $10 or will trade for anything on my BGG wishlist:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/2x5qdo
        >
        > Please contact me off list to purchase.
        >
        > For those few of you who I've talked to separately, I still have your
        > copy set aside, should you still want it.

        I still have at least 4 copies of this available.

        Tami