Re: Looking for Outpost game at UGXIII

  • Raymond J. Dennis Jr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2007
      That's great. I always try to setup one big game for UG and this one
      it's Outpost. Thank you very much for offering to bring it. I am
      definitely in. Thank You. Feel free to email off list with what time
      you would like to meet. Hopefully we will get a couple more players.
      Looking forward to it. See you a couple of weeks.

      Ray