Re: Does anyone know a good place to game in Bedford, Mass?

  • applejack_1963
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
      I found myself at a Whole Foods Market (this one was in Woburn) recently and noticed they
      had a sizeable area with tables set aside ostensibly for patrons, but obviously available to
      all comers, so if there's one in your area, you might want to check it out, as might others
      looking for a meeting place in general.