UGXIII: Teaching Area Schedule

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 9:24 AM
      I am delighted to announce the schedule for the Teaching Area at
      UGXIII. The Teaching Area will be active over a 6-hour period, with
      the goal being to provide a friendly environment in which to learn new
      games. Here is the schedule:

      (9 - 11am):
      Cleopatra and the Society of Architects -- Brian Benston
      Masons -- W. Eric Martin
      Vegas Showdown -- Steve Marbit
      Winds of Plunder -- Scott Henshaw
      Zooloretto -- Phil Alberg

      (10 - 12):
      Huang Di -- Bryan Johnson
      Ubongo -- Bruce Heroux

      (11 - 1pm):
      Puerto Rico -- Brian Beyor
      Shark -- Carl Olson
      Ra -- Kathy Tompkins

      (12 - 2pm):
      Glory to Rome -- Ed Carter
      Medici -- Jay Borden
      Princes of Florence -- Mark Casiglio

      (1 - 3pm):
      Leonardo da Vinci -- Dave Lartigue
      Yspahan -- Walter Hunt

      On behalf of all Unity Gamers, I wish to publicly thank the people
      listed above who have volunteered to teach games. It is through their
      dedication and enthusiasm that the Teaching Area continues to exist
      and thrive.

      I look forward to seeing everyone real soon. Just two weeks to go -- Yippee!!

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia