Re: [Unity_Games] Lots of Games for Sale-Preferably at UG

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
      I already put dibs in for it in a direct email to Chuck minutes
      after his post came through... along with some others.... hopefully
      I beat everyone else.

      Chuck's direct email by the way is

      <mailto:cccglaser%40yahoo.com>cccglaser@...

      as folks may want to send direct (and private) emails :)

      Jeff

      ps: La Citta reprint should be available in a few months I think