Re: [Unity_Games] Lots of Games for Sale-Preferably at UG

  • Hstings1066@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
      I'd like to take La Citta off your hands if it istill available. Thanks.

      Bryan

      In a message dated 7/24/2007 9:57:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      cccglaser@... writes:

      Cleaning out the closet and getting rid of alot of games i wil never
      play again:

      3 Dollar Games:

      Simpson Monopoly
      Feudal
      Harry Potter mystery at Hogwarts
      Lunch Money
      Sports Dynasty
      Plague and Pestillance
      Hit the Deck
      Boxers or Briefs
      Nobody Here but Us Chickens

      5 Dollar Games:

      Hell Rail
      Doge
      Atilla
      Milton Bradley Liars Dice
      Klunker
      Citadels
      Family Business
      Settlers Card Game
      Money
      Europa 1945-2030
      Trans America
      Star Wars Legendary Duels
      Trivial Pursuit Genus III

      10 Dollar Game

      Scotland Yard-Ravensburger Edition
      Aladdins Draggons

      15 Dollars

      La Citta
      Tikal
      Java

      Please Email me at _cccglaser@..._ (mailto:cccglaser@...) if you
      are interested and we
      can arrange to swap at UG or some other event....

      Thanks

      Chuck Glaser

      www.SalemGamer.com

    • Jeff Michaud
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
        I already put dibs in for it in a direct email to Chuck minutes
        after his post came through... along with some others.... hopefully
        I beat everyone else.

        Chuck's direct email by the way is

        <mailto:cccglaser%40yahoo.com>cccglaser@...

        as folks may want to send direct (and private) emails :)

        Jeff

        ps: La Citta reprint should be available in a few months I think