  • wezebo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
      Hi, I'm a new member.....looking forward to being part of the group.....
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
        Welcome to Unity Games!
        I hope you are planning to go to UG XIII where you can meet a few
        hundred people who also like to play board games.
        link: http://www.unitygames.org/ugxiii/ugxiii.htm
        What kind of games do you like?
        Also check out the local open game groups.
        This Friday BOGs (Bridgewater Open Gaming Session)is meeting.
        I hope to meet you across the gaming table sometime soon,
        ScottH.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, wezebo@... wrote:

        > Hi, I'm a new member.....looking forward to being part of the group.....

      • S Pizio
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
          I'll be there this Friday, but not until sometime between 730-800.

          Scott Pizio
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

          link: http://www.unitygam <http://www.unitygames.org/ugxiii/ugxiii.htm>

          --- In Unity_Games@ <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com>