Re:Porter Square Gaming resumes! (resend)

  • Shawn Stackhouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
      Quick question for the group. I am visiting Boston on business and
      would love to get some gaming in tonight. I wrote Felix an e-mail
      asking if it's OK for me to come along, but haven't heard back from
      him. His e-mail does say newcomers are welcome, so should I just
      show up at his place?

      If anyone has a phone number for him, please send me an e-mail.

      Thanks,
      Shawn

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.