Re: [Unity_Games] Medieval Stores

  • Hstings1066@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hi Andy,

      Try this out. These guys are not my favorite retailer, but they may have what
      you're looking for. Good luck. Have fun. _STAFF - Swords from Museum
      Replicas_
      (http://www.museumreplicas.com/webstore/SearchResults.aspx?SearchCriteria=staff)

      Bryan

      In a message dated 6/13/2007 2:45:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      andrew.young@... writes:

      Anyone know where I can buy medieval weaponry? I need a staff for some
      reason. I'd like it to have the power of Light and Fireballs. Though, I'd settle for
      an ice storm staff.

      8-)

      Seriously, I want to know where one buys this stuff. I need it for a joke.

      Andy

      www.SalemGamer.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
        That site looks nuts. I like it.

        Andy

        From: Hstings1066@...

        > Hi Andy,
        >
        > Try this out. These guys are not my favorite retailer, but they may have what
        > you're looking for. Good luck. Have fun. _STAFF - Swords from Museum
        > Replicas_
        > (http://www.museumreplicas.com/webstore/SearchResults.aspx?SearchCriteria=staff)
        >
        > Bryan
        >

        > In a message dated 6/13/2007 2:45:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        > andrew.young@... writes:
        >

        > Anyone know where I can buy medieval weaponry? I need a staff for some
        > reason. I'd like it to have the power of Light and Fireballs. Though, I'd settle
        > for
        > an ice storm staff.
        >
        > 8-)
        >
        > Seriously, I want to know where one buys this stuff. I need it for a joke.
        >
        > Andy
        >

        > www.SalemGamer.com

      • Jeffrey Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2007
          The Society for Creative Anachronism: www.sca.org
          Higgins Armory Museum (Worcester): www.higgins.org

          Anyone know where I can buy medieval weaponry? I need a staff for some
          reason. I'd like it to have the power of Light and Fireballs. Though, I'd
          settle for an ice storm staff.

          8-)

          Seriously, I want to know where one buys this stuff. I need it for a joke.

          Andy

          Picture this � share your photos and you could win big!
          http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us