Medieval Stores

  • andrew.young@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
      Anyone know where I can buy medieval weaponry? I need a staff for some reason. I'd like it to have the power of Light and Fireballs. Though, I'd settle for an ice storm staff.

      8-)

      Seriously, I want to know where one buys this stuff. I need it for a joke.

      Andy
    • Hstings1066@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
        Hi Andy,

        Try this out. These guys are not my favorite retailer, but they may have what
        you're looking for. Good luck. Have fun. _STAFF - Swords from Museum
        Replicas_
        (http://www.museumreplicas.com/webstore/SearchResults.aspx?SearchCriteria=staff)

        Bryan

        www.SalemGamer.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
          That site looks nuts. I like it.

          Andy

          From: Hstings1066@...

          > Hi Andy,
          >
          > Try this out. These guys are not my favorite retailer, but they may have what
          > you're looking for. Good luck. Have fun. _STAFF - Swords from Museum
          > Replicas_
          > (http://www.museumreplicas.com/webstore/SearchResults.aspx?SearchCriteria=staff)
          >
          > Bryan
          >

          > In a message dated 6/13/2007 2:45:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          > andrew.young@... writes:
          >

          > Anyone know where I can buy medieval weaponry? I need a staff for some
          > reason. I'd like it to have the power of Light and Fireballs. Though, I'd settle
          > for
          > an ice storm staff.
          >
          > 8-)
          >
          > Seriously, I want to know where one buys this stuff. I need it for a joke.
          >
          > Andy
          >

          > www.SalemGamer.com

        • Jeffrey Martin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2007
            The Society for Creative Anachronism: www.sca.org
            Higgins Armory Museum (Worcester): www.higgins.org

            Anyone know where I can buy medieval weaponry? I need a staff for some
            reason. I'd like it to have the power of Light and Fireballs. Though, I'd
            settle for an ice storm staff.

            8-)

            Seriously, I want to know where one buys this stuff. I need it for a joke.

            Andy

            Picture this � share your photos and you could win big!
            http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us