Diplomacy Tournament -- "Boston Massacre", 6/23/2007, 10:00 am

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Diplomacy Tournament -- "Boston Massacre"

      Date: Saturday June 23, 2007
      Time: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Pandemonium Books, Central Square
      Notes: Calling all Diplomacy Players

      I heard that this was a good place to promote a diplomacy tournament
      in the New England area. So I thought I'd feel it out to see if
      there were any Diplomacy players hidden in on this list.

      The Boston Massacre is an (almost) annual Diplomacy tournament. This
      year it is being hosted by

      Pandemonium Books and Games
      4 Pleasant St
      Cambridge MA 02139
      (Central Square - just off Mass Ave)

      The tournament format is three rounds over two days

      Saturday 23rd June
      Round 1 10 am onwards
      Round 2 3pm onwards
      Sunday 24th June
      Round 3 12pm onwards

      Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as Best
      performance as each country.

      We have a range of player ability from beginner to expert so don't be
      shy if your game is a little rusty.

      For more information and to register interest contact me at

      melissa_nicholson who can be reached at dfci.harvard.edu
      www.diplom.org/BostonMassacre

      Also if you're interested in playing the odd game of Diplomacy, but
      can't make a tournament you might like to check out our email list
      for organizing weekend games

      Melissa

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007

        Date: Saturday June 23, 2007
        Time: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
        Location: Pandemonium Books, Central Square
        Notes: Calling all Diplomacy Players

        I heard that this was a good place to promote a diplomacy tournament
        in the New England area. So I thought I'd feel it out to see if
        there were any Diplomacy players hidden in on this list.

        The Boston Massacre is an (almost) annual Diplomacy tournament. This
        year it is being hosted by

        Pandemonium Books and Games
        4 Pleasant St
        Cambridge MA 02139
        (Central Square - just off Mass Ave)

        The tournament format is three rounds over two days

        Saturday 23rd June
        Round 1 10 am onwards
        Round 2 3pm onwards
        Sunday 24th June
        Round 3 12pm onwards

        You can play in your choice of any 1, 2 or 3 games.

        There is an entry fee of $5 for one game, or $10 for 2 or 3 games.