RE: [Unity_Games] Spiel des Jahres 2007 Nominations -- What are your thoughts?

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2007
      >From: "Phil Alberg" <palberg@...>
      >
      >In the hopes of sparking some local conversation, here are some questions:
      >
      >1) Putting yourself in the jury's shoes, which game do you think will
      >win the SdJ?

      I think they will pick Zooloretto, although see #3.

      >2) Which game would you personally like to see win the SdJ?

      My order of personal preference would likely be: Arkadia, Zooloretto,
      Ysphahan, JvT

      >3) Which SdJ candidates have you played?

      I've played all but The Thief of Bagdad.
      JvT I played once a while ago. I remember the game being dominated by luck.
      I don't remember if it was good luck or bad luck.
      The other 3 are all solid games.

      >4) Are there any candidates that you hope NOT win the SdJ?

      It's not that I don't want JvT to win, it's that I don't want to see Queen's
      37 variants for the game flooding the market over the next 3 years.

      -Adam

      Picture this � share your photos and you could win big!
      http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us