Porter Square Gaming resumes! (resend)

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      Mental note: Stop sending these using work mail!! Sending again for
      those of you who missed it.

      Felix Rodriguez wrote:
      > Hi Everybody...
      >
      > Porter Square gaming is back this Wednesday. At its new location: 114
      > Walden Street. Still an easy walk from the Porter Square T! (I must
      > admit, the house isn't totally set up, but its good enough to host...)
      >
      > The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone
      > is welcome to come (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE
      > E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count. If you need
      > directions, just ask.
      >
      > Felix
      >
      > * Sent to: UnityGames, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      > Josh, Lisa, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Alli, Elliot, Lauren, Mel, Amy
      > M, Jon, Adam, Christina, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess M, Robin,
      > Stephen, Bill, Mark, Doug, Jason, John K, Jason P, Julia, Mike S,
      > Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph,
      > Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don. E-mail me if you want to start or stop
      > receiving these messages.

    • Shawn Stackhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
        Quick question for the group. I am visiting Boston on business and
        would love to get some gaming in tonight. I wrote Felix an e-mail
        asking if it's OK for me to come along, but haven't heard back from
        him. His e-mail does say newcomers are welcome, so should I just
        show up at his place?

        If anyone has a phone number for him, please send me an e-mail.

        Thanks,
        Shawn

        Need a vacation? Get great deals
        to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.