Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 5/25/2007, 5:15 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 2:14 PM
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

      Date: Friday May 25, 2007
      Time: 5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player 35% off next purchase of game.

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
        > Friday June 8, 2007
        > 5:15 pm - 3:15 am

        The second Friday of the month brings open board gaming to Bridgewater!
        I already have 5 confirmed gamers and it is only Monday. Come by and
        meet a friendly group of gamers and play and old favorite or learn a
        new game from some excellent teachers and have some fun.
        Unless we have an overflow of people, we will be in the store, which
        means the $2.00 fee is waived, but that 35% off coupon is still given out!
        Last session we had 7 gamers and had For Sale, El Grande, Winds of
        Plunder, Notre Dame & Atlantic Star on the gaming tables.
        See you Friday!
        ScottH.