Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 5/11/2007, 5:15 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 2:10 PM
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

      Date: Friday May 11, 2007
      Time: 5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player 35% off next purchase of game.

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 4:31 PM
        This is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we should have a good turn out
        at BOGS this week. 7:00-7:30 is probably more accurate for starting
        times. I am generally in the store by 6:30.
        If you want to play games tomorrow with a friendly crew, come join us
        in Bridgewater Friday night. We have been playing in the store with no
        fee lately, but still getting the nice 35% discount coupon.
        See you in Scholars!
        ScottH.