With regards to Unity Games 13...

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2007
      Once the date and place have been set up, I think we should also set up
      a rides list in case if the particular place is a fair distance away
      from the immediate Boston area.

      Just a suggestion.

      Nicholas
    • Jeff Michaud
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2007
        At 02:05 PM 5/9/2007, you wrote:
        >Just a suggestion.

        I also have a suggestion... wondering if it would be possible to
        have folks provide their location when they register, and have
        those printed on the name tags as well.

        I think it may make it easier to find new post-UG gaming buddies
        if you play with or just see someone who doesn't live far from you.

        UG-XIII !!

        Jeff
      • Edmund Ng
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2007
          On 5/10/07, Jeff Michaud <jeff.michaud@...> wrote:

          > I also have a suggestion... wondering if it would be possible to
          > have folks provide their location when they register, and have
          > those printed on the name tags as well.
          >
          > I think it may make it easier to find new post-UG gaming buddies
          > if you play with or just see someone who doesn't live far from you.

          I like this idea, and definitely support it.

          -- Edmund.

          --
          Edmund C. Ng
          nomaded@...

          "Old joke about the optimist and the pessimist:
          The pessimist says, 'Everything is terrible. It can't get any worse.'
          The optimist says, 'Oh, yes it can.'"
        • ScottH.
          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2007
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Michaud <jeff.michaud@...> wrote:

            > At 02:05 PM 5/9/2007, you wrote:
            > >Just a suggestion.
            >
            > I also have a suggestion... wondering if it would be possible to
            > have folks provide their location when they register, and have
            > those printed on the name tags as well.

            As long as shy people are not forced to do this, just make it optional.
            I usually try to put open game groups that I attend on my badge,
            hoping to draw in new players.
            ScottH.