Pandemonium Gaming, 5/9/2007, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2007
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pandemonium Gaming

      Date: Wednesday May 9, 2007
      Time: 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Location: Pandemonium Books, at 4 Pleasant Street, Cambridge
      Notes: Gaming starts at 6:30 and will run until 11PM when the doors close.
      Pandemonium Books, at 4 Pleasant Street, Cambridge. Their web site is
      www.pandemoniumbooks.com.

    • Nicholas
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        I've looked up Pandemonium's website and can confirm that there will be
        No Pandemonium Gaming tonight.

        Nicholas