Bridgewater Open Gaming this Friday!!!

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2007
      This Friday, May 11th, we will gather at Scholars store for some open
      board gaming. I have a fresh new copy of Winds of Plunder in hand and
      will bring other games of plenty. Dave has quite a few new titles on
      the shelves and a few more might pop in this week.
      All who attend will receive a 35% discount coupon good for board games
      at Scholars.
      If you have never been to open gaming, please stop by in Bridgewater
      on Friday. We usually start around 7:00- 7:30 P.M. and some stay until
      ~midnight. It is a very friendly crew and we love teaching new games to
      people. Come on down!
      I hope to see many of you there.
      ScottH.