gamers in Fitchburg/Leominster area?

  • David S Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      If you know of anyone who likes Euro-style games in
      the Fitchburg/Leominster, MA area that would like to
      get together with my group or is open to newcomers to
      their group please let me know.

      We get together about once per month but not on any
      regular day of the week/month.

      Thanks.

      Dave Smith

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
        Hi Dave,

        Often meets in the Westford area on Monday nights (though
        not tonight) and is only about a 1/2 hour drive (which is how
        far I drive to go).

        Jeff