Boffer Dueling Prize Tournament!

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

      We would like to announce the following event, taking place the first two
      weekends of June ...

      The Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival has organized a Tournament for
      Boffer Weapon Dueling. Check out these awesome first prizes!

      - two-handed weapon tourney: sword from the Adventurer's Outlet
      (www.larpsupply.com)

      - one-handed weapon tourney: sword from the Adventurer's Outlet
      (www.larpsupply.com)

      - florentine swords tourney: hybrid sword from Iron Liege
      (www.ironliege.com)

      - one-handed weapon and shield tourney: $100 gift certificate from
      Rising Phoenix Games (www.risingphoenixgames.com)

      But not only 1st place carries away a prize! 2nd and 3rd place prizes are
      fine products and gift certificates sponsored by Faire merchants, including:
      Shire Attire, Antika Nueva, Highwinds Farm, Mountain Rogues, Lake
      Quinsigamond Pottery, Tatterdemalion, Dragon's Paradox, Alchemy, Silverleaf,
      Tandy Leathers

      Come prove that you are the best and walk away with the trophy to show it!
      Registration to each tourney is limited to only 16 participants, so consider
      pre-registration.

      Review the details at http://www.kingdomfestival.com/boffertourney.html

      Questions? E-mail us at harald@... or check out the web site
      at http://www.kingdomfestival.com