Re: Bridgewater Gaming THIS Friday, April 6th!!!!

  • Jason Borden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      I am also planning on going this Friday and am open to any game requests (planetsmasher on BGG).

      I pre-ordered Pillers of the Earth, but it's not going to arrive until Saturday. Always a day late...story of my life.

      Perhaps I'll bring Leonardo Da Vinci. I've heard it described as in the Caylus family. Any new game that involves placing workers and resolving them in a set order would be at least a cousin.

      Anyway, hope to see many of you tomorrow night.
      ~Jay Borden