Special Guest - SSG Monday Night

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2007
      We've got Rick Thornquist (formerly of BoardGameNews and a heck
      of a writer on games) in town for a few days and I'll be dragging
      him along to SSG Monday night. Hope to see folks there!

      Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
      daveber@...
    • Mark J. Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2007
        Coolio! I'll try to barter my way into being there.

        At 05:16 PM 3/11/2007, Dave Bernazzani wrote:

        >We've got Rick Thornquist (formerly of BoardGameNews and a heck
        >of a writer on games) in town for a few days and I'll be dragging
        >him along to SSG Monday night. Hope to see folks there!
        >
        >--
        >Dave Bernazzani
        >Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
        ><mailto:daveber%40gmail.com>daveber@...
        >http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Boardgaming)

        "Logan... you renewed!"
        Francis-7