Cape Cod gaming??

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
      Does anyone know of any gaming groups on Cape Cod? I will be moving
      back to the area in June and I don't know any gamers to play with. I'm
      mainly looking to play Euro style board games, but wouldn't mind trying
      some D&D style RPG as well (I've never played D&D, but have always
      wanted to try it out, I have some light RPG experience).

      If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Dennis
    • David Fontes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2007
        Hi Dennis,
        We used to have a small group of gamers here on the Cape, but all of
        them have moved away but me! These days I do most of my gaming off-Cape,
        but occasionally can convince some non-gaming friends to play some of
        the lighter games in my collection. I would love to start a regular
        group closer to home, and could possibly get a couple of other people
        interested. Where are you moving to? I live in Yarmouth. At the very
        least, we could play some BattleLore or War of the Ring, or any of the
        other fine two player games kicking around.
        Welcome to Cape Cod! Drop me a line!
        -Dave