Re: Bridgewater Gaming this Friday, BOGS

  • gstevens31
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hey Scott,

      I may be in for Friday at BOGS in Scholars. Three times out gaming
      in like 4 weeks, crazy. Anyhow, bring Die Handler? I've been
      wanting to play a longer game such as that or Wallenstien or
      Caylus. I'll bring Wallenstien and Caylus, I also picked up a copy
      of Hansa, great game and I'll bring that as well.

      See you then
      Greg

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

      > Open gaming in Bridgewater is on for this Friday. Meet at the store
      > around 7:00. If there are enough Magic players, Dave will get the
      > hall, otherwise we will get a table in the store.
      > I hope to see you there. If we stay at the store, the $2.00 fee is
      > waived, but you still get the 35% discount coupon!
      > ScottH.

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
        Die Handler will be in the gaming bag of goodies.
        ScottH.