Bridgewater Gaming this Friday, BOGS

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
      Open gaming in Bridgewater is on for this Friday. Meet at the store
      around 7:00. If there are enough Magic players, Dave will get the
      hall, otherwise we will get a table in the store.
      I hope to see you there. If we stay at the store, the $2.00 fee is
      waived, but you still get the 35% discount coupon!
      ScottH.
    • gstevens31
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
        Hey Scott,

        I may be in for Friday at BOGS in Scholars. Three times out gaming
        in like 4 weeks, crazy. Anyhow, bring Die Handler? I've been
        wanting to play a longer game such as that or Wallenstien or
        Caylus. I'll bring Wallenstien and Caylus, I also picked up a copy
        of Hansa, great game and I'll bring that as well.

        See you then
        Greg

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

        > Open gaming in Bridgewater is on for this Friday. Meet at the store
        > around 7:00. If there are enough Magic players, Dave will get the
        > hall, otherwise we will get a table in the store.
        > I hope to see you there. If we stay at the store, the $2.00 fee is
        > waived, but you still get the 35% discount coupon!
        > ScottH.

      • ScottH.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
          Die Handler will be in the gaming bag of goodies.
          ScottH.