Re: [Unity_Games] Memoir'44

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2007
      david5272 wrote:

      > Hi, new to the group and from Southern NH.
      >
      > Anyone play Memoir'44? I just purchased it off of ebay along with the
      > eatern front expansion.

      David, I'm in Concord, NH and part of a game group called 6am Gamers
      that meets weekly on Wednesdays. A number of people in our group play
      Memoir '44, along dozens of other games. If you want to attend the
      upcoming game night (Wed., March 7th), please email me off-list for
      directions and time.

      Eric
      eric at twowriters dot net

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
        > From: "david5272" <david5272@...>

        > Hi, new to the group and from Southern NH.

        How Southern? My group (SOG) usually meets in Westford, MA, a mere 20
        minutes drive from sunny Nashua, but we do occasionally meet in Nashua
        as well as other places ranging from Andover to Belmont.

        > Anyone play Memoir'44? I just purchased it off of ebay along with the
        > eatern front expansion.

        Some of the folks in SOG do -- it doesn't tend to hit the table during
        our regular game nights just because we don't do a lot of 2-player
        games.

        Josh