Game night, Wednesday, March 7

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      I'm hosting game night this coming March 7th, starting at 5pm and
      running until sometime between 10-12. (Game nights have been ending
      earlier of late due to housework and feelings of winter hibernation, but
      perhaps this time we'll run past 10pm.)

      Please RSVP with an arrival time if you plan to attend; write if you
      need directions.

      I have a brand new copy of Fiji that I need to play and review for
      Knucklebones, and I also want to play the Robot Martini titles a few
      more times. Other than that, I'm open for suggestions. The game room is
      (mostly) painted and should be reassembled by game time, giving us more
      room to play and a better selection of accessible titles.

      See you here then!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin