Re: Games for soldiers -- follow-up note

  • Constantine
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hmmm, it reads more to me like you are being modest about what you are
      able to provide to people who are facing truly horrible circumstances.
      Equally, finding your column to be negative and sarcastic? Are we
      reading the same column. I do not mean to belittle you in ANY WAY but
      speaking as someone who makes his living with those two attitudes
      (www.collateraldamage.biz) that column came across as nice and
      informative. Also, speaking as someone whose brother played for the US
      Army team in the George Bush Desert Classic, a little nay-saying
      sarcasm helped me to get through that incredibly long year.