Renaissance Festival June 2-3, -10

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 1:03 PM
      Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

      We would like to announce the following event ...

      Ye Olde Commons, the gamers' tavern and LARP camp, is pleased to host two
      weekends of fun for everyone: the Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival

      Come enjoy a day or a weekend of music, games, food, and drink in good
      companionship. Be amazed by entertainers from near and far, shop vendors
      with fine merchandize for the Renaissance gentleman or lady, participate in
      games of skill and carry away the prizes of combat tournaments.

      Costumes are encouraged! Boffer weapons are allowed (and may be useful)!

      Please get more details at www.kingdomfestival.com
      <http://www.kingdomfestival.com/>

      When: June 2-3, and June 9-10

      Where: Ye Olde Commons (http://www.yeoldecommons.com)