Re: [Unity_Games] Games for soldiers -- follow-up note

  • Mark J. Edwards
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      At 12:15 AM 3/4/2007, W. Eric Martin wrote:
      >On reflection, I realize that my entire BGN column was fairly negative
      >and sarcastic. I'll try not to be such a Negative Norman in the future...

      That'd be some sort of major life change wouldn't it? ;-0

      Mark

      "Logan... you renewed!"
      Francis-7
    • W. Eric Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
        Mark J. Edwards wrote:

        > At 12:15 AM 3/4/2007, W. Eric Martin wrote:
        >
        >>On reflection, I realize that my entire BGN column was fairly negative
        >>and sarcastic. I'll try not to be such a Negative Norman in the future...
        >

        > That'd be some sort of major life change wouldn't it? ;-0

        Har de har har. (Yes, it would.)

        Eric

        --
        W. Eric Martin
        Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
          Hmmm, it reads more to me like you are being modest about what you are
          able to provide to people who are facing truly horrible circumstances.
          Equally, finding your column to be negative and sarcastic? Are we
          reading the same column. I do not mean to belittle you in ANY WAY but
          speaking as someone who makes his living with those two attitudes
          (www.collateraldamage.biz) that column came across as nice and
          informative. Also, speaking as someone whose brother played for the US
          Army team in the George Bush Desert Classic, a little nay-saying
          sarcasm helped me to get through that incredibly long year.