Pandemonium Gaming, 2/28/2007, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pandemonium Gaming

      Date: Wednesday February 28, 2007
      Time: 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Location: Pandemonium Books, at 4 Pleasant Street, Cambridge
      Notes: Gaming starts at 6:30 and will run until 11PM when the doors close.
      Pandemonium Books, at 4 Pleasant Street, Cambridge. Their web site is
      www.pandemoniumbooks.com.

    • Stephen Maywalt
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        Phew, what a night! Great showing last night, I counted at least 15 people
        at one point but wasn't keeping track all night so it could have been more.
        Many games were played, among those I actually caught being played were
        Thurn and Taxis, Blokus, Glory to Rome, Organic Soup (Cambridge Games
        Factory playtest), Puerto Rico, and Manhattan. Hopefully some others will
        chime in with those I missed.

        Most notebly (for me at least) was the full game of Die Macher that Mark B.,
        Mark H., and I were able to get through in under three hours with rules
        review. We all played well with Mark B. winning mostly due to his capture
        of an 80 point victory in round 7. I came in second with a pair of wins
        early in rounds 2 and three. Mark H. wasn't far behind though.

        Had a great time, see you all in two weeks.

        -Stephen