Re: [Unity_Games] SR: South Shore Gamers - July 8, 2000

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2000
      Mark,

      Don't feel picked on about being left out of the Taj Mahal - they played it
      without me, and I was there! Actually, I was having fun in Manhattan, and
      elsewhere, at the other table.

      I would love to play TM... and Tamara is keen to play again... so you won't
      find trouble getting a game some Saturday soon.

      Also near the top of my list to play is CM... then I'd have played all three
      finalists. I agree that an evening where we played and voted on all the
      finalists is an excellent idea.

      All the best,

      Andrew.