Screw this weather...let's game! (Saturday 2/17)

  • Erin Lewy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      I found myself missing my gaming fix this week as I was intimidated by the
      slushy, soaking, sleety mess on Wednesday and I imagine I am not the only
      one. Therefore, I have decided to host open gaming at my place this
      Saturday in a humble attempt to help scratch the collective gaming itch.

      WHERE: Ten minutes from the JFK/UMass red line T stop, or just off I-93, in
      Dorchester.

      WHEN: Saturday, gaming starts around 3 PM, hopefully. Arrive slightly
      earlier than that and we can be hitting the table with a game by then.

      WHAT TO BRING: Any snacks you absolutely must have on hand for gaming (I
      will provide some, but am not a mindreader), cash for a potential dinner
      order of pizza/italian, any games you want to play (I can provide a list of
      what we have.)

      WHAT NOT TO BRING: Alcohol or harder substances. (Also, we are nonsmokers.
      Smoking is allowed outside only.)

      CAVEATS: We have a cat. We're child-friendly, but not child-proofed. And I
      need a headcount, so please e-mail if you expect to attend.
      ekaberin at gmail dot com.