Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 2/9/2007, 5:15 pm

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
      That makes at least three, most likely four. That is a quorum.
      See you there, maybe more silent types will drop in.
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "homerfrye" <homerfrye@...> wrote:

      > OK! I'll try to be there around 7:30ish. Thanks! B

    • homerfrye
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
        Did anyone show up last nite? I came by at 7 to 7:35ish.
      • ScottH.
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
          Hi Brian,
          Three of us were there from prior to 7 until 7:45 hoping to catch you
          and Dawn. We gave up after that due to the crowd. Sorry we missed you! ;-(

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
            Do I have the right place? 15 Cedar St, Cole Building, gravel parking lot, wooden staircase
            in the back, next to a church? I should have seen someone, I was parked in the back near
            the tree.
          • ScottH.
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
              Right place, but not last night. ;-(
              You should always go to the store, Scholars, first. Great place to
              vist anyway. Due to circumstances beyond Dave's control, he did not
              use the hall last night and held game night in the store. This also
              happened last month. The store usually works out fine, but just did
              not last night.
              I was not feeling all that great, so maybe I was just a little to
              quick to call it a night there. We will be there next month for sure
              and with greater numbers!
              Due to illnesses, work, baseball drafts and other causes, BOGS just
              did not coalesce last night, but it is winter in New England. People
              can choose to stay warm too.
              Hope to see you soon across the gaming table.
              ScottH.
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "homerfrye" <homerfrye@...> wrote:

              > Do I have the right place? 15 Cedar St, Cole Building, gravel
              parking lot, wooden staircase
              > in the back, next to a church? I should have seen someone, I was
              parked in the back near
              > the tree.

            • homerfrye
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                Hi Scott, Thanks for the info, hope to see you all sometime.
                Brian
              • Dawn Townsend
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                  Im sorry I didnt make it last night. A friend called and needed to talk so
                  i was on the phone for a long time, then i was just too cold and tired and
                  figured it would be too late by the time I got there :( But that means next
                  month there is a 91.3 % chance of me making it! Thats good, i think I am
                  going through game withdrawal.

                  Dawn :)