Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 2/9/2007, 5:15 pm

  • homerfrye
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
      OK! I'll try to be there around 7:30ish. Thanks! B
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
        That makes at least three, most likely four. That is a quorum.
        See you there, maybe more silent types will drop in.
        ScottH.

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
          Did anyone show up last nite? I came by at 7 to 7:35ish.
        • ScottH.
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
            Hi Brian,
            Three of us were there from prior to 7 until 7:45 hoping to catch you
            and Dawn. We gave up after that due to the crowd. Sorry we missed you! ;-(

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
              Do I have the right place? 15 Cedar St, Cole Building, gravel parking lot, wooden staircase
              in the back, next to a church? I should have seen someone, I was parked in the back near
              the tree.
            • ScottH.
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                Right place, but not last night. ;-(
                You should always go to the store, Scholars, first. Great place to
                vist anyway. Due to circumstances beyond Dave's control, he did not
                use the hall last night and held game night in the store. This also
                happened last month. The store usually works out fine, but just did
                not last night.
                I was not feeling all that great, so maybe I was just a little to
                quick to call it a night there. We will be there next month for sure
                and with greater numbers!
                Due to illnesses, work, baseball drafts and other causes, BOGS just
                did not coalesce last night, but it is winter in New England. People
                can choose to stay warm too.
                Hope to see you soon across the gaming table.
                ScottH.
                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "homerfrye" <homerfrye@...> wrote:

                > Do I have the right place? 15 Cedar St, Cole Building, gravel
                parking lot, wooden staircase
                > in the back, next to a church? I should have seen someone, I was
                parked in the back near
                > the tree.

              • homerfrye
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                  Hi Scott, Thanks for the info, hope to see you all sometime.
                  Brian
                • Dawn Townsend
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                    Im sorry I didnt make it last night. A friend called and needed to talk so
                    i was on the phone for a long time, then i was just too cold and tired and
                    figured it would be too late by the time I got there :( But that means next
                    month there is a 91.3 % chance of me making it! Thats good, i think I am
                    going through game withdrawal.

                    Dawn :)