Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 2/9/2007, 5:15 pm

  • David Fontes
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
      Second Fridays of the month (that's today!) are the most likely to
      attract a crowd. It looks like there will be at least three of us there
      tonight - you would make 4, so come on down. I should be there by 7:00pm
      if not earlier.
      -D

      homerfrye wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I dropped by last Fri around 7:30, but the place was deserted. What's a good date/time
      > when there are many gamers attending?
      > Thanks!
      > Brian

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • homerfrye
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
        OK! I'll try to be there around 7:30ish. Thanks! B
      • ScottH.
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
          That makes at least three, most likely four. That is a quorum.
          See you there, maybe more silent types will drop in.
          ScottH.

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
            Did anyone show up last nite? I came by at 7 to 7:35ish.
          • ScottH.
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
              Hi Brian,
              Three of us were there from prior to 7 until 7:45 hoping to catch you
              and Dawn. We gave up after that due to the crowd. Sorry we missed you! ;-(

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                Do I have the right place? 15 Cedar St, Cole Building, gravel parking lot, wooden staircase
                in the back, next to a church? I should have seen someone, I was parked in the back near
                the tree.
              • ScottH.
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                  Right place, but not last night. ;-(
                  You should always go to the store, Scholars, first. Great place to
                  vist anyway. Due to circumstances beyond Dave's control, he did not
                  use the hall last night and held game night in the store. This also
                  happened last month. The store usually works out fine, but just did
                  not last night.
                  I was not feeling all that great, so maybe I was just a little to
                  quick to call it a night there. We will be there next month for sure
                  and with greater numbers!
                  Due to illnesses, work, baseball drafts and other causes, BOGS just
                  did not coalesce last night, but it is winter in New England. People
                  can choose to stay warm too.
                  Hope to see you soon across the gaming table.
                  ScottH.
                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "homerfrye" <homerfrye@...> wrote:

                  > Do I have the right place? 15 Cedar St, Cole Building, gravel
                  parking lot, wooden staircase
                  > in the back, next to a church? I should have seen someone, I was
                  parked in the back near
                  > the tree.

                • homerfrye
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                    Hi Scott, Thanks for the info, hope to see you all sometime.
                    Brian
                  • Dawn Townsend
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                      Im sorry I didnt make it last night. A friend called and needed to talk so
                      i was on the phone for a long time, then i was just too cold and tired and
                      figured it would be too late by the time I got there :( But that means next
                      month there is a 91.3 % chance of me making it! Thats good, i think I am
                      going through game withdrawal.

                      Dawn :)