Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 2/9/2007, 5:15 pm

  • David Fontes
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 8, 2007
      I plan on being there.
      -D

      ScottH. wrote:
      > This is the 2nd Friday of the month. I know a few regulars are out for
      > this week. I'm a bit under the weather and swamped with work, but, I
      > would love to game if I know if anyone else is showing.
      > Please give a shout if you are going tomorrow(Friday) night to BOGS.
      > ScottH.
      >

      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >> Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
      >> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
      >>
      >> Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
      >> Friday February 9, 2007
      >> 7:00 pm - 12:00
      >> (This event repeats every week.)
      >>
      >> Notes:
      >> Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by
      > Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player
      > 35% off next purchase of game.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Dawn Townsend
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 8, 2007
        82% chance I will be there :)

        Dawn
      • homerfrye
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
          Hello,
          I dropped by last Fri around 7:30, but the place was deserted. What's a good date/time
          when there are many gamers attending?
          Thanks!
          Brian
        • David Fontes
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
            Second Fridays of the month (that's today!) are the most likely to
            attract a crowd. It looks like there will be at least three of us there
            tonight - you would make 4, so come on down. I should be there by 7:00pm
            if not earlier.
            -D

            homerfrye wrote:
            > Hello,
            > I dropped by last Fri around 7:30, but the place was deserted. What's a good date/time
            > when there are many gamers attending?
            > Thanks!
            > Brian

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • homerfrye
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
              OK! I'll try to be there around 7:30ish. Thanks! B
            • ScottH.
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
                That makes at least three, most likely four. That is a quorum.
                See you there, maybe more silent types will drop in.
                ScottH.

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                  Did anyone show up last nite? I came by at 7 to 7:35ish.
                • ScottH.
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                    Hi Brian,
                    Three of us were there from prior to 7 until 7:45 hoping to catch you
                    and Dawn. We gave up after that due to the crowd. Sorry we missed you! ;-(

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                      Do I have the right place? 15 Cedar St, Cole Building, gravel parking lot, wooden staircase
                      in the back, next to a church? I should have seen someone, I was parked in the back near
                      the tree.
                    • ScottH.
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                        Right place, but not last night. ;-(
                        You should always go to the store, Scholars, first. Great place to
                        vist anyway. Due to circumstances beyond Dave's control, he did not
                        use the hall last night and held game night in the store. This also
                        happened last month. The store usually works out fine, but just did
                        not last night.
                        I was not feeling all that great, so maybe I was just a little to
                        quick to call it a night there. We will be there next month for sure
                        and with greater numbers!
                        Due to illnesses, work, baseball drafts and other causes, BOGS just
                        did not coalesce last night, but it is winter in New England. People
                        can choose to stay warm too.
                        Hope to see you soon across the gaming table.
                        ScottH.
                        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "homerfrye" <homerfrye@...> wrote:

                        > Do I have the right place? 15 Cedar St, Cole Building, gravel
                        parking lot, wooden staircase
                        > in the back, next to a church? I should have seen someone, I was
                        parked in the back near
                        > the tree.

                      • homerfrye
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                          Hi Scott, Thanks for the info, hope to see you all sometime.
                          Brian
                        • Dawn Townsend
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 10, 2007
                            Im sorry I didnt make it last night. A friend called and needed to talk so
                            i was on the phone for a long time, then i was just too cold and tired and
                            figured it would be too late by the time I got there :( But that means next
                            month there is a 91.3 % chance of me making it! Thats good, i think I am
                            going through game withdrawal.

                            Dawn :)