Pandemonium (Cambridge) needs help to remain open!

  • Erin Lewy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007
      I realize some of you may have seen this many times now but I feel I can't
      pass up forwarding it along. Pandemonium is in trouble. Please read the
      link and do what you can. Unity Games hosts events at Pandemonium twice a
      month, and while I haven't been to one yet I was planning to become a
      regular attendee following my experience at UG XII. I would hate for us to
      lose that space especially since it's the only wheelchair-accessible
      gaming-specific space I'm aware of. These things become important when you
      rely on a 300 pound chair to get you from place to place. Quirky as it is,
      I love that little stairlift to death!

      Save Pandemonium! Buy a T-shirt! Buy books! Buy games!

      Okay. My job here is done.

      Erin