Unity Games 12 - Video Part 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      I shot about 8 minutes of video for the day at UGXII...

      Here are the first 3 minutes of video. It's compressed down as
      small as I could make it and still have good audio and video
      output. It's in MPEG-4 format (ISO standard MPEG-4 (DivX 5, XVID
      compatible) so should play if you have the proper codec
      installed.

      The file is 22MB and has at one PG13 section so be warned!

      http://home.comcast.net/~dbernazzani/ug12_a.mpg

      Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
      daveber@...