Re: [Unity_Games] Re: I'm coming to Unity!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
      You'll have a ton of games to choose from to play. The UG crowd brings a
      wide variety of games - from the latest releases (some so new that they
      won't even have reached the shelves yet!) to classics and old favorites.
      People are encouraged to bring games to place along the outside tables
      (against the walls) - we provide a blank nametag which people can fill-in
      above their games to mark their pile. We also encourage people to put a
      business card or other identifier in the box so that games can be returned
      to the proper pile. We continue to expect that the phenomenal UG crowd be
      respectful of games that others have kindly brought to be played for the
      day.

      In short - don't be concerned - there will be tons of stuff to play!

      daveber@...
      www.unitygames.org