Getting excited!

  • Kimee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007
      I just pre-registered. Getting excited. Anyone going to Arisia this year?
      If you are, you have to pre-register, they have a membership cap this year &
      they are 90% full.
      Looking to play some games this weekend.

      Kimee

    • cherbrav@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007
        I will be going on Friday if day passes are still available that
        afternoon. I think Saturday may sell out, but I might get away with
        opening day.

        Cheryl