SSG Monday

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2007
      I'll be back after being off for the holidays ... and this is the
      last SSG at which you can prepay for Unity Games XII coming up on
      January 27th, 2007.

      Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
      daveber@...
    • cccglaser
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 28, 2007
        I know everyone is getting over UG....What a wonderful day it was I
        have to say....But I was wondering if anyone was planning on showing
        up at SSG Monday night? I will be there at 7ish as usual...Anyone
        else???

        See you then

        Chuck
      • Steven Bass
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 29, 2007
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

          > I know everyone is getting over UG....What a wonderful day it was I
          > have to say....But I was wondering if anyone was planning on showing
          > up at SSG Monday night? I will be there at 7ish as usual...Anyone
          > else???

          I'll be there.

          Steve
        • cccglaser
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 29, 2007
            I was totally expecting you to be there Steve...There hasn't been a
            Wizard tournament champion not show up at SSG the following
            Monday...Not that your a bragger Steve, but winning can change people.

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Bass" <smbass@...> wrote:

            > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I know everyone is getting over UG....What a wonderful day it was
            > > have to say....But I was wondering if anyone was planning on
            showing
            > > up at SSG Monday night? I will be there at 7ish as usual...Anyone
            > > else???
            > >

            > I'll be there.
            >
            > Steve

          • blackbebop2099
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 29, 2007
              I'll be there :)

              -- Joe

              <cccglaser@...> wrote:

              > I know everyone is getting over UG....What a wonderful day it
              was I
              > have to say....But I was wondering if anyone was planning on
              showing
              > up at SSG Monday night? I will be there at 7ish as
              usual...Anyone
              > else???
              >
              > See you then
              >
              > Chuck

            • dfisk_98
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 29, 2007
                I don't think I'll be there tonight. I had too much fun at UGXII and
                didn't get a chance to get caught up on sleep on Sunday.

                Dave
              • Joe
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 20, 2009
                  I have a good chance to be able to come for the first time in a WHILE on Monday.. anyone going to be there?
                • dfisk_98
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 21, 2009
                    Good question. I'm planning on being there.

                    --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <Joe_Santoro1@...> wrote:

                    > I have a good chance to be able to come for the first time in a WHILE on Monday.. anyone going to be there?

                  • tddcutrona
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 21, 2009
                      I doubt that I will be able to come. Todd

                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 21, 2009
                        Turns out a High School buddy of mine is in town, and I couldn't talk him into going, but NEXT week, I should be good for sure :D
                      • tddcutrona
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 21, 2009
                          Well I ended up being able to go, but I got there at 6:50 and nobody was there...
                          :(

                          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <Joe_Santoro1@...> wrote:

                          > Turns out a High School buddy of mine is in town, and I couldn't talk him into going, but NEXT week, I should be good for sure :D

                        • Charles
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 22, 2009
                            People had talked about moving SSG to Wednesday nights...I think this is a good idea...What does everybody else think???

                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 22, 2009
                              I would be up for switching to Wednesday nights...I would probably be able to come more often. Todd