Events and Pre-registration for Total Confusion XXI Feb. 22-25, 2007

  • angelia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      Total Confusion XXI, New England's largest game convention, will be held
      February 22-25, 2007 at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, MA. Our event
      listings have been posted. A few updates are anticipated over the next
      week with our pre-registration opening this coming FRIDAY: January 12,
      2007. We offer a big selection of events in rpg's, larps, mini's,
      board games and young player plus offer a video game room, movie
      theater, special events, tournaments and expanded dealer hall. Full
      details are available on our website: WWW.TOTALCON.COM
      <http://www.totalcon.com/> Total Confusion XXI...21, legal and READY
      TO PARTY!