Re: I'm coming to Unity!

  • hahnarama
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Sumner" <robertp.sumner@...>
      wrote:

      > UG events never have a shortage of games to play
      > and the choices are almost endless
      > Bob

      That's GREAT to hear. I'm really looking fwd to some Domaine, Battle
      Lore, Ingenious, and just hanging with my East Coast buddies more than
      the one time a year @ Gen Con.

      If someone has a copy of FF Marvel Heroes please bring it.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
        You'll have a ton of games to choose from to play. The UG crowd brings a
        wide variety of games - from the latest releases (some so new that they
        won't even have reached the shelves yet!) to classics and old favorites.
        People are encouraged to bring games to place along the outside tables
        (against the walls) - we provide a blank nametag which people can fill-in
        above their games to mark their pile. We also encourage people to put a
        business card or other identifier in the box so that games can be returned
        to the proper pile. We continue to expect that the phenomenal UG crowd be
        respectful of games that others have kindly brought to be played for the
        day.

        In short - don't be concerned - there will be tons of stuff to play!

        daveber@...
        www.unitygames.org