Re: [Unity_Games] I'm coming to Unity!

  • Bob Sumner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
      UG events never have a shortage of games to play
      and the choices are almost endless
      Bob

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Sumner" <robertp.sumner@...>
        wrote:

        > UG events never have a shortage of games to play
        > and the choices are almost endless
        > Bob

        That's GREAT to hear. I'm really looking fwd to some Domaine, Battle
        Lore, Ingenious, and just hanging with my East Coast buddies more than
        the one time a year @ Gen Con.

        If someone has a copy of FF Marvel Heroes please bring it.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
          You'll have a ton of games to choose from to play. The UG crowd brings a
          wide variety of games - from the latest releases (some so new that they
          won't even have reached the shelves yet!) to classics and old favorites.
          People are encouraged to bring games to place along the outside tables
          (against the walls) - we provide a blank nametag which people can fill-in
          above their games to mark their pile. We also encourage people to put a
          business card or other identifier in the box so that games can be returned
          to the proper pile. We continue to expect that the phenomenal UG crowd be
          respectful of games that others have kindly brought to be played for the
          day.

          In short - don't be concerned - there will be tons of stuff to play!

          daveber@...
          www.unitygames.org