Re: I'm coming to Unity!

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "hahnarama" <hahnarama@...> wrote:

      > OK I just bought my plane ticket and I am flying to see my "Boston
      > Gaming Crew" and go to Unity for the first time.
      >
      > Here is my question. I have a (2) hop flight and I plan on having
      > nothing but my carry on with me. Therefore I won't be bringing any of
      > my favorite games along. Has anyone listed what games are going to be
      > there? Is anyone taking requests? ;-)

      This sounds like the perfect opportunity to remind everyone (and let
      those who didn't know about it) that there is a list in the database

      Or, made tiny: http://tinyurl.com/y5wejd

      for games requested and people to sign up to bring games that have
      been requested.

      Not much there right now, but I'm sure it'll fill up in the next few
      weeks.

      Tami
      -who still needs to figure out what she wants to bring and/or play
    • Bob Sumner
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
        UG events never have a shortage of games to play
        and the choices are almost endless
        Bob

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Sumner" <robertp.sumner@...>
          wrote:

          > UG events never have a shortage of games to play
          > and the choices are almost endless
          > Bob

          That's GREAT to hear. I'm really looking fwd to some Domaine, Battle
          Lore, Ingenious, and just hanging with my East Coast buddies more than
          the one time a year @ Gen Con.

          If someone has a copy of FF Marvel Heroes please bring it.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
            You'll have a ton of games to choose from to play. The UG crowd brings a
            wide variety of games - from the latest releases (some so new that they
            won't even have reached the shelves yet!) to classics and old favorites.
            People are encouraged to bring games to place along the outside tables
            (against the walls) - we provide a blank nametag which people can fill-in
            above their games to mark their pile. We also encourage people to put a
            business card or other identifier in the box so that games can be returned
            to the proper pile. We continue to expect that the phenomenal UG crowd be
            respectful of games that others have kindly brought to be played for the
            day.

            In short - don't be concerned - there will be tons of stuff to play!

            daveber@...
            www.unitygames.org