I'm coming to Unity!

  • hahnarama
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
      OK I just bought my plane ticket and I am flying to see my "Boston
      Gaming Crew" and go to Unity for the first time.

      Here is my question. I have a (2) hop flight and I plan on having
      nothing but my carry on with me. Therefore I won't be bringing any of
      my favorite games along. Has anyone listed what games are going to be
      there? Is anyone taking requests? ;-)

      Game On!
    • Tami
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "hahnarama" <hahnarama@...> wrote:

        > OK I just bought my plane ticket and I am flying to see my "Boston
        > Gaming Crew" and go to Unity for the first time.
        >
        > Here is my question. I have a (2) hop flight and I plan on having
        > nothing but my carry on with me. Therefore I won't be bringing any of
        > my favorite games along. Has anyone listed what games are going to be
        > there? Is anyone taking requests? ;-)

        This sounds like the perfect opportunity to remind everyone (and let
        those who didn't know about it) that there is a list in the database

        Or, made tiny: http://tinyurl.com/y5wejd

        for games requested and people to sign up to bring games that have
        been requested.

        Not much there right now, but I'm sure it'll fill up in the next few
        weeks.

        Tami
        -who still needs to figure out what she wants to bring and/or play
      • Bob Sumner
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
          UG events never have a shortage of games to play
          and the choices are almost endless
          Bob

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2007
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Sumner" <robertp.sumner@...>
            wrote:

            > UG events never have a shortage of games to play
            > and the choices are almost endless
            > Bob

            That's GREAT to hear. I'm really looking fwd to some Domaine, Battle
            Lore, Ingenious, and just hanging with my East Coast buddies more than
            the one time a year @ Gen Con.

            If someone has a copy of FF Marvel Heroes please bring it.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
              You'll have a ton of games to choose from to play. The UG crowd brings a
              wide variety of games - from the latest releases (some so new that they
              won't even have reached the shelves yet!) to classics and old favorites.
              People are encouraged to bring games to place along the outside tables
              (against the walls) - we provide a blank nametag which people can fill-in
              above their games to mark their pile. We also encourage people to put a
              business card or other identifier in the box so that games can be returned
              to the proper pile. We continue to expect that the phenomenal UG crowd be
              respectful of games that others have kindly brought to be played for the
              day.

              In short - don't be concerned - there will be tons of stuff to play!

              daveber@...
              www.unitygames.org