Re: Indie RPGS... Looking for someone shots...

  • Raymond J. Dennis Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hi Max,

      Sorry it took so long to reply. I'm in Meredith, New Hampshire but am
      willing to travel. I have since psoting have a friend running "Spirit
      of the Century" as a one shot tomorrow. But am still interested in
      playing these other games. Send me an email off list and we can chat
      about it.

      Ray

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Max Kushner Saltonstall"
      <max.saltonstall@...> wrote:

      > Where are you located? I've done Dogs and PTA and had fun with them
      both.

      > Max
      >
      > On 12/30/06, Raymond J. Dennis Jr. <yar_sinned@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well I thought I would through this out to the local groups. I
      know this
      > > is not a request for eurogames or boardgames at all but I have
      been wanting
      > > to play a few Indie RPGs for a while. Games I am interested in are
      "Dogs in
      > > the Vineyard", "Mortal Coil", "Primetime Adventures", &/or "Spirit
      of the
      > > Century".
      > >
      > > Now it's been a while since I have done any RPGing and I was never
      much of
      > > a GM but I am really excited about what some of these games are
      doing. So I
      > > am looking for a few people that know these games or are
      interested in them
      > > and would like to run the game. If there are people that are
      interested but
      > > no one who wnats to step up to GM, I'll bite the bullet and do it.
      That's