Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 1/5/2007, 5:15 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

      Date: Friday January 5, 2007
      Time: 5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player 35% off next purchase of game.

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
        Friday we will try to get a huge pre-UG BOGS event going!
        Come join us in Cole Hall this Friday for friendly open gaming.
        I walked through Scholars yesterday and they had quite a few new
        title games available.
        Get warmed up and prepared for the all day gaming feast coming soon
        at UG XII.
        See you this Friday in Bridgewater!
        ScottH.