UGXII Math Trade - deadline to add games next Tues Jan. 9th!

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      Math trade geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/18694

      Turns out Joe's schedule is a bit busy (must having something to do with
      being named Geek of the Week on BGG :) so I'll be running the math trade.

      Hopefully this time we get hit by a BGG server crash in the middle of it again!

      Note that unlike the one I setup for UGXI, this one has a shorter time table,
      as well as allowing folks to "play at home" (ie. to also run the software that
      looks for trade chains) to help maximize the number of trades found in the
      allotted time.

      So the 1st deadline is next Tuesday by 10pm (ET)!

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/18694

      This time table should allow folks who end up with untraded games to offer
      them up for a straight sale (with pickup at UGXII).

      So don't delay, dig out those unwanted and/or unplayed games with the chance
      to trade them for something you do want!

      Jeff
    • Jeff Michaud
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
        At 10:30 PM 1/2/2007, you wrote:
        >Hopefully this time we get hit by a BGG server crash in the middle of it again!

        That should read "... DO NOT get hit ..."

        :)
      • Tami
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Michaud <jeff.michaud@...> wrote:

          > Math trade geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/18694

          So, is there a limit to the number of games we can put on the list?
          (Last time, I think there was...)

          Tami
        • Jeff Michaud
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
            At 06:55 AM 1/3/2007, you wrote:

            >--- In <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com>Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Michaud <jeff.michaud@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Math trade geeklist: <http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/18694>http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/18694
            >
            >So, is there a limit to the number of games we can put on the list?
            >(Last time, I think there was...)

            Sorry, I should have stated that this is no limit this time, just the restriction that
            one can not duplicate their own games (such as 5 entries of lucky loop :)

            For what it's worth, here are the games submitted so far:

            1. Vegas Showdown [JeffyJeff]
            2. Nexus Ops [JeffyJeff]
            3. Diplomacy [JeffyJeff]
            4. Stephenson's Rocket [JeffyJeff]
            5. Oasis [JeffyJeff]
            6. Basari [JeffyJeff]
            7. Niagara [JeffyJeff]
            8. Return of the Heroes [JeffyJeff]
            9. Under the Shadow of the Dragon [JeffyJeff]
            +++ Return of the Heroes
            10. M [JeffyJeff]
            11. Don [JeffyJeff]
            12. Lucky Loop [JeffyJeff]
            13. Relationship Tightrope [JeffyJeff]
            14. Kingdoms [JeffyJeff]
            15. Quoridor [JeffyJeff]
            16. Metro [JeffyJeff]
            17. Perpetual Commotion [JeffyJeff]
            +++ Zobmondo!!
            +++ Whatzit?
            18. Masons [PlanetSmasher]
            19. Sid Meier's Civilization - The Boardgame [PlanetSmasher]
            20. Risk 2210 A.D. [PlanetSmasher]
            21. Metro [TamiWhitsett]
            22. Cluzzle [TamiWhitsett]
            23. Tales of Ulysse [TamiWhitsett]
            24. You Can't Check Me!: The Basketball Card Game [TamiWhitsett]
            25. Dragon Delta [TamiWhitsett]
            26. Smart Mouth [TamiWhitsett]
            27. Mission Command Sea [TamiWhitsett]
            28. Mission Command Air [TamiWhitsett]
            29. Read'em [TamiWhitsett]
            30. Miscellaneous Game Accessory [TamiWhitsett] (set of tile bags, see geeklist)
            31. Acquire [hotc]
            32. Oasis [sbass]
            33. Age of Mythology: The Boardgame [Kaelistus]
            34. Betrayal at House on the Hill [Kaelistus]
            35. St. Petersburg [Kaelistus]
            36. Santa Fe Rails [Kaelistus]
            37. HeroScape [Kaelistus]
            38. Mystery of the Abbey [Kaelistus]
            39. Dungeon Twister [Kaelistus]
            +++ Dungeon Twister - Paladins & Dragons
            40. Nexus Ops [jbluestein]